Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bear with me...


Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I want you to know that I haven’t forgotten to come out of my cave and share with you the recommendations/ideas that I have re: your China unit. I have been drafting a blog entry that will speak to what I’ve heard you all tell me, offer ideas for integrating the technologies we’ve dabbled with, and share suggestions for maximizing our very limited time together.

I have done some research on the internet, found and contacted an expert in the field of integrating SMARTboards, and come up with my own ideas for you. I will share that with you via the blog before the weekend is over.

I felt that the session the other day was clunky and rushed, and one of the things I would like to do is figure out a way to “train” you on the SMARTboard a more comprehensive way. Obviously, a deep training of this sort will take more time, and your China unit will be a thing of the past by the time we can set something like this up. We'll see what we can do....

I am also aware that some of you may be forming your own ideas about what you would like to do. If you are (and even if those ideas are not completely formed yet), I encourage you to share them via the blog. Also...perhaps at this point, it might be beneficial for me to meet with each of you individually a few times.

So....this post is mainly for me to say, Bear with me! I will be posting again soon!

No comments: